Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Madness or Genius?


I'm always trying to find new ways to exercise. It's not just trying to find something I enjoy, but trying to find something I enjoy enough to squeeze into my schedule.

So, awhile back, I was driving home from work, and during my 80-minute commute, I struck on a great idea.

What if, every day, I not only played Guitar Hero, but really played. I mean working up a sweat - jumping around like Joan Jett, or playing Angus Young-style. I'd enjoy it, I'd look forward to it, I might lose some weight, and as a bonus get really good at Guitar Hero.

So in this blog I'm chronicling my attempt to lose weight by playing video games - my Guitar Hero workout. I start tomorrow - like every good exercise program! And I'll post daily about my experience, and probably weekly on my progress.

I might even throw some videos and exercise ideas I've had from time to time.

Either this is the stupidest, or the best idea I've ever had. I guess time will tell.

No comments: