Sunday, April 13, 2008

5 Stars

The cable's out, so that means no TV and no internet. On a Saturday night. At least I've still got Guitar Hero. And my trusty phone so I can blog about it.

I mentioned that I finally finished Guitar Hero on hard the other night. I really wanted to wait to get into Guitar Hero II after I 5-starred all the songs on medium (though I'd already beat GH II on medium a while back when I first started playing). But it's a lot harder than you'd think. As you can see in the pic, I've only got 3 songs left - "No One Knows", "Cowboys from Hell", and "Bark at the Moon". And can't even hit 4 stars on those last two. So I decided to jump into II anyway.

One of the new things in the second game was unlocking a guitar for every level beat, and unlocking another with every level beat with 5 stars on every song. So I thought I could start on easy and unlock both of those guitars. But I underestimated how boring easy would be. So I may jump back and forth just so I can eventually unlock the easy guitars. But dang, those notes come slow when you've been practicing on hard.

No comments: