Sunday, May 4, 2008

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith News

If you've read the April issue of Game Informer you know there's a pretty good article about the upcoming Guitar Hero Aerosmith. It throws out a few of the songs that will make it (including "Sweet Emotion", "Kings and Queens", "Movin' Out"), the format (each level is introduced by a 2-song opener by another band, followed by 2 Aerosmith songs, as well as an encore), and some of the opening bands (including the Kinks singing "All Day and All of the Night" and Joan Jett singing "I Hate Myself for Loving You").

And it looks like Neversoft really upped the ante as far as the game itself, spending a lot of time on graphics and animation. It'll be interesting to see changes in the gameplay itself. Apparently they're changing the boss battles, but that's something I haven't gotten much into yet. I started a co-op career with my daughter on Guitar Hero III, but I've spent most of my time in Guitar Hero I and II.

Here's the second Aerosmith trailer. Just posted a few days ago.


No comments: