Saturday, August 9, 2008

"One and one and one is three..."

Day 3 of my journey back.  Alas, I didn't get up early, but I've hit some of the harder songs, and my arms, wrists, fingers are sore.  Not the same as doing Tae Bo, maybe, but at least it's keeping me in practice.

I still can't beat "Cowboys from Hell" on Guitar Hero (Expert) - but I made some significant accomplishments.  I made it thorugh 97% of "Cowboys" (don't you hate that!) and I did beat "Bark at the Moon".  So one more song to go.

Plus, I finished Level 7 of Guitar Hero III on Hard.  That "Cult of Personality" was a blast to play.  I was able to beat "Cliffs of Dover" on Level 8, but the others threw me for a loop.  Man, Metallica's "One" is pretty easy until you get to that solo at about 75%.  I tanked fast.

No comments: